You can see the video I did regarding this recipe
Gorgonzola Kettle Chip Bake
A yummy snack of kettle chips with some bacon melted Gorgonzola (or Feta!) and Cheddar!
Write a review
- Plain Kettle Chips (1/2 bag – approximately 5 ounces)
- Bacon (either 2.5 ounces REAL bacon bits or some pan/microwave fried bacon broken into small pieces)
- Gorgonzola (or use Blue Cheese or Feta!) crumbles (approximately 4 ounces)
- Cheddar Cheese (approximately 2 cups)
- Garlic powder (or seasonings of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray an 8×8 pan HEAVILY with non-stick cooking spray. Put a solid layer of kettle chips into the pan. Place a layer of cheese crumbles on top of the chips, then place a layer of the bacon bits on top of that. Sprinkle the garlic powder (or seasonings of your choice – seasonings are purely optional) on top of the bacon, then cover the whole thing in a layer of cheddar.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (all ovens are different); the chips will be done with all of the cheddar has melted and turned a golden brown, and the cheese on the sides of the pan has turned a darker brown and is crunchy/crispy.
- I wish I could offer more precise measurements, but this is literally a recipe that is “up to the creator” as to how much of anything you use.
- But, keeping that in mind, this is a recipe that is purely up to the cook! I’m sure you could go an “Italian route” and use mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings, add things like green onions, etc. Be creative!