Honey Pecan Butter
A addition to dinner rolls or cornbread! Packed with the sweetness of honey and toasted pecans!
Write a review
- 1/2 cup pecans, halved
- 1 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place pecan halves on a cooking tray and cook until toasted, approximately five to eight minutes. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Chop cooled pecans.
- Place pecans and butter in a mixer and blend for three to five minutes using a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, as needed.
- Blend on low speed adding honey and continue until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Place in serving dish or bowl and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Serve with warm cornbread or dinner rolls.